Welcome to the April 13th, 2018 Edition of Lingerie Sewing: Weekend Round Up!
The Lingerie Sewing: Weekend Roundup is a curation of a few projects/ongoing events in the lingerie making community. It’s a quick catch up for you to enjoy over the weekend with a cup of coffee or tea. If you want to be part of the weekend roundup, shoot me an email at thetailormadeblog[@]gmail.com with links to your instagram, blog post, or just photos if you don’t have a blog and I’ll be sure to include your work!
This post may contain affiliate links.
Projects & Makes
- Lindsay made her first bra: the Barrett Bralette in pink glittery mesh.
- Katie made a one-piece swim suit by mashing up the Ohhh Lulu Romy Bra and Megan Nielsen Rowan Bodysuit patterns.
- I actually meant to share this last week, because this project is too beautiful not to share! Erin made a stunning Dior inspired dress consisting of a longline, boned strapless bra top with a matching tulle skirt. You can read all the details about that project here.
- Estelle of The Breast Life put together a resource on Where to Buy Lingerie Sewing Supplies in the US and Canada.
- Sarah has a quick video of setting up a twin needle on her sewing machine. It’s great for topstitching elasticized edges in lingerie sewing.
That’s it for this week! Have a great weekend everyone.