Welcome to the April 28th, 2017 edition of Lingerie Sewing: Weekend Round Up!
The Lingerie Sewing: Weekend Roundup is a curation of a few projects/ongoing events in the lingerie making community. It’s a quick catch up for you to enjoy over the weekend with a cup of coffee or tea. If you want to be part of the weekend roundup, shoot me an email at thetailormadeblog[@]gmail.com with links to your instagram, blog post, or just photos if you don’t have a blog and I’ll be sure to include your work!
Projects & Makes
- I made three pairs of Frankie Panties in an Art Gallery Lemon Printed Knit fabric.
- Sandi shares her Jalie panties makes and also a list of resources for buying panties sewing supplies!
- Ara Jane made a gorgeous black lace Boylston Bra using a Tailor Made Shop bra kit.
- Tany whipped up two lovely Marlborough Bras by mixing and matching pink and black duoplex and lace.
- Kat made two beautiful Harriet Bras using silk and lace combos. She also shares why the Harriet Bra isn’t for her.
Tips & Tutorials
- Norma shows us two ways to use lace for the Fenway Bra!
- Did you know that you can change most lingerie patterns into swimwear patterns? In the spirit of warmer weather, Hannah just released an Introduction to Swimwear video tutorial.
- So Sew Easy released a free sports bra pattern. You can download it here.
- Kwik Sew 3594 Bra Pattern is currently on sale for $3.99 until Sunday April 30th, 2017. If this pattern is on your bra making wishlist, now is a good time to grab it at a great price! You can purchase the pattern here.
That’s it for this week. Have a great weekend everyone!