Welcome to the March 24th, 2017 edition of Lingerie Sewing: Weekend Round Up!
The Lingerie Sewing: Weekend Roundup is a curation of a few projects/ongoing events in the lingerie making community. It’s a quick catch up for you to enjoy over the weekend with a cup of coffee or tea. If you want to be part of the weekend roundup, shoot me an email at thetailormadeblog[@]gmail.com with links to your instagram, blog post, or just photos if you don’t have a blog and I’ll be sure to include your work!
Projects & Makes
From this week:
- I shared 25 panties sewing resources & tutorials to help you sew your own underwear.
- Maddie made a modified version of Madalynne x Simplicity 8229 Underwire Bra. Her version is super sexy and super strappy. 😉
- @sheerblacksewing made a gorgeous Madalynne x Simplicity 8228 Halter Bralette using a Tailor Made Shop bra kit.
News & Events
- The Orange Lingerie x Tailor Made Shop Esplanade Bra Kits Pre-Sale ends tonight at 11:59PM EST! If there are still kits left over, they will be open to general sale starting on April 3rd. Get them while they’re still available!
- Emerald Erin is giving away a panty kit! Find out more about the giveaway here. It ends on Saturday March 25th, 2017 midnight EST.
- New panties pattern alert! Ohhh Lulu Sews just released an adorable panties pattern that features…animal ears! You can grab the Miyu Knickers patten here!
That’s it for this week. Have a great weekend everyone!